At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve Fluor’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations. This position typically provides oversight on one to five (1 to 5) noncomplex contracts on Fluor projects. This role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The individual will be required to participate in the collection of information of reports related to their assigned contracts.
• Participate in development of standard contract templates for a project
• Participate in negotiation of contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalization of contract documents
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140387BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.