At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you a piping engineer that is looking for more than just a job? Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a difference? Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients? We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast-paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries, and Datacenters.
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member with a can-do attitude that supplements our growing piping team.
Currently we are looking for is a Piping Lead (Admin) with responsibility for piping scope on assigned projects.
Typical duties include:
• Develop, monitor and maintain estimates, schedules, staffing plan, forecasts and project progress
• Develop/maintain iso schedule
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents to meet project requirements and goals
• Develop/review project design criteria
• Prepare/Check design calculations, specifications, drawings (including isometrics, equipment location drawings, piping plans, piping standard drawings etc)
• Provide guidance/assistance to project Design Engineers, Supervisors, Designers, Specialists, and Drafters
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Supervise development and checking of complex piping drawings including plot plans, piping plans, isometrics and sketches
• Supervise piping input to piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID), update to master P&ID and pipe line list
• Supervise and support sub-disciplines consisting of Piping Material Engineering, Piping Material Control, Stress Engineering, and Process Graphics
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139156BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.