At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor’s AT&LS engineering group, you will have the opportunity to work in a team with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics, and biopharma clients around the globe. Our team is the Fluor Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area, and acts as a representative to the department ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This is the Lead position on assigned projects or performs engineering assignments of any complexity. Candidates that will best fit this role shall have experience designing expansive enclosed superstructures for the following industry sectors: semiconductor, microelectronics, biopharma, cleanroom equipment support and access platforms.
• Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of difficult engineering complexity
• Serve as Supervising Lead providing guidance/supervision to other leads and function as mentor to less experienced engineers including performance appraisal input and counseling
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139181BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.