Fluor Gene/Cell Therapy SME in Morrisville, North Carolina
The purpose of this position is to manage the performance of all Process Technology activities across all disciplines in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates and may oversee large, complex projects.
• Manage and direct Process Technology work activities to execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Lead teams of engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED), and Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution
• Prepare design margin tables to support Value Improvement Practice
• Provide assistance and technical direction to support both Fluor and client business and project development goals
• Develop departmental support programs and procedures
• Establish and maintain effective communications with engineering disciplines and project management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125410BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.