At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a difference?
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients? We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast-paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries, and Datacenters.
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
The successful candidate for this position will serve as a Discipline Lead or Area Lead with responsibility for HVAC and/or utilities scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents to meet project requirements and goals
• Develop and routinely monitor/maintain estimates, schedules, staffing forecasts, and progress
• Develop/review project design criteria based on applicable local codes and client standards
• Prepare/check design calculations, specifications, and engineering drawings and ensure that they address all relevant project and regulatory requirements
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, inspection, testing, acceptance, installation, and commissioning
• Provide technical support in the development of permitting and subcontracting packages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142202BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.