At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor’s AT&LS engineering group, you will have the opportunity to work in a team with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics, and biopharma clients around the globe. Our team is the Fluor Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
The successful candidate for this position will serve as a Discipline Lead and Engineer of Record (EOR) with responsibility for plumbing scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents to meet project requirements and goals
• Develop and routinely monitor/maintain estimates, schedules, staffing forecasts, and progress
• Develop/review project design criteria based on applicable local codes and client standards
• Prepare/check design calculations, specifications, and engineering drawings and ensure that they address all relevant project and regulatory requirements
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, inspection, testing, acceptance, installation, and commissioning
• Provide technical support in the development of permitting and subcontracting packages
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) in areas of expertise and be willing to assist in training and development of less experienced engineers and designers
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142145BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.