At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a difference?
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients? We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast-paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries, and Datacenters.
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
The purpose of this position is to plan and perform work requiring sound technical judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments worldwide. This role has the responsibility to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of managing and/or coordinating project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. Performing assigned general duties of limited scope and level of responsibility, this entry-level position is designed to develop broader project management knowledge and experience. This role learns about and applies established procedures and techniques in accomplishment of work activities.
• Perform basic project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Supports efforts of technical disciplines to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements
• Support design efforts with vendors and licensors to ensure proper and complete integration
• Participate in worksharing in accordance with distributed execution plan among multiple offices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142171BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.