At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor's Advanced Technologies & Life Sciences (ATLS) business offers comprehensive life cycle solutions from design to engineering, procurement, and construction for more than 80 clients at over 600 sites around the world. Join us to be part of a dynamic team that is building a better world.
ATLS projects include the following:
▪ Advanced Materials
▪ Data Centers
▪ Fast-moving Consumer Goods
▪ Food & Beverage
▪ Smart Batteries
▪ Specialty Products
▪ Animal Health
▪ Medical Devices
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member supervising personnel with guidance from Purchasing Management, handling critical project material.
• Manage critical material orders and supervise personnel at a management level
• Ensure personnel are properly inducted in Project specific procedures, systems, protocol, and responsibilities
• Facilitate functional/discipline training requirements for personnel, required to effectively execute their role on the Project
• Plan and execute the material planning, purchasing, or logistics associated with commodities or engineered equipment, systems, or materials in support of project operations and/or goods in support of office operations
• Assist in the handling of complex material planning, purchasing, logistics, or field purchasing functions or plans, and executes those functions within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Procure engineered equipment and materials in accordance with the Material Management Plan
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142323BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.