At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Now is an exciting time to join the Fluor team in the Philippines!
Join us and enjoy the following!
• Competitive salary
• Various allowances
• Time Off with Pay
• Alternating Friday Off Week
• Health and Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Savings and Investment Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Overall Wellbeing Programs
• Employee engagement activities
• Participation to volunteer programs that impact our community
• Membership to various Employee Resource Groups
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Mentoring Culture
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
This position is responsible for complying with EEST procedures when developing estimate software solutions. In this role, the individual may act autonomously on small tasks. The individual will also be assigned to provide estimating software support on larger tasks, which will require the EEST lead to be responsible for the work product. This is a learning position when developing estimate software support. This position will require moderate supervision when developing estimate software tasks for the Global Estimating community.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Familiar with the use and purpose of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS); utilize assigned WBS in developing estimates
• Develop an understanding of indirect costs and conceptual estimating theories and techniques
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of supervisory techniques
• Demonstrate basic understanding of Estimating role in Baseline Centric Execution
• Demonstrate basic understanding of the Phases of Construction
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, and performance appraisal input and counseling
• Establish a fair understanding of Key Quantities and the different Cost Types and Categories of an Estimate
• Maintain critical planning, monitoring, and reporting processes as well as using the required documentation, for the timely coordination and completion of tasks
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions
• Participate with cross-functional team members in the issue identification, process impacts, and solution development tasks to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Confirm milestones, coordinate requirements, ensure that the goals are met and report on the status to the EEST lead
• Provide planning consultation and advisory services for area of responsibility
• Support business solutions, and investigate operational problems and system requirements
• Assess, maintain, support, and modify existing solutions utilizing standard procedures and techniques
• Apply methodology to support business applications, and investigate operational problems as necessary
• Prepare a full spectrum of specifications and user requirements
• Provide on-call technical support for end users as required
• Perform assigned project tasks and initiatives to meet defined objectives and expectations
• Analyze solution usage, identify problems, document, and take appropriate action
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Report milestones, coordinate requirements, ensure that the goals are met. Make sure the lead is properly and promptly informed.
• On the EMS Portal:
o Responsibility includes, but not limited to, development of new features, updates, upgrades, testing, optimization, documentation, roll out, application support, maintenance, troubleshooting and user engagement and support.
• On TheEstimator:
o Responsibility includes, but not limited to, functioning as the Global Support for both conceptual and detail, automated and standalone versions.
o Scripting, data maintenance, user management, coordinating all Tool Champions from different offices and performing audits on workflows and processes
• On VBA Utilities:
o Responsibility includes, but not limited to, development of new features, updates, upgrades, testing, optimization, documentation, roll out, application support, maintenance, troubleshooting and user engagement and support
• On other possible languages to be used and tools to be generated, a documented proposal and pros/cons analysis, will have to be presented.
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141042BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.