At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of less complex issues and/or providing general support; maintaining records, files and databases of personnel actions and evaluations.
• Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements
• Keep employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion
• Input personnel/position changes and other information (e.g., salaries, locations, authorized access, etc.) into computerized databases
• Update and maintain various logs/reports
• Provide information to employees and respond to client's questions
• Provide assistance and information to employees, applicants and other agencies on Human Resources functions, activities and services
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140598BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.