At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
• Perform Material Planning activities in accordance with the Project Execution plan and procedures.
• Work with Material Control for material requirement identification, material shortages validation and timely releases of Requisitions.
• Perform data entry in material management system and provide reports according to project specific needs. Organize and manage files and maintain tracking data and reports.
• Maintain the highest ethical standards of Material Management professional responsibility.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Job ID: 141047BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.