At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of limited scope to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
• Prepare advanced complexity 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline
documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Apply project standards to design drawings
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for
compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Provide close interface with other discipline functions
• Engage Fluor’s global community, promoting a OneFluor mindset
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Participate in and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Support Key Process Owner and Department Manager on initiatives
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
Job ID: 139685BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.