At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as
unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that
embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit
from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are actively involved in the following industries:
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals (Polyethylene, Polypropylene)
• Refinery (Crude/Vacuum Distillation, Hydrotreating)
• LNG (Liquefaction, Regasification and Storage)
• Offshore/Upstream (FPSO, Gas Processing)
• Utilities and Offsites (Steam, Condensate, Nitrogen, Air, Water, Flare, Tankage)
Our Fluor office in Manila, Philippines is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a can‐do
attitude that supplements our growing process team.
What we are currently looking for is a Process Engineer II. This position provides Process
Technology engineering and technical support for intermediate systems with moderate
Typical job duties and responsibilities are:
• Perform process engineering assignments such as creating Mass Balances, PFDs (Process
Flow Diagrams), and P&IDs (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams)
• Participate in P&ID and safety reviews
• Perform pump hydraulics, line sizing, equipment sizing, calculating heat duty, specifying
pressure safety devices, instrument sizing, flare header sizing
• Periodically review work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Check vendor submittals against equipment specifications
• Get familiar with and apply Fluor's practices and procedures.
• Assist in preparation of documents such as Process Design Basis and Utility Summary
• Understand and follow baseline documents for your project such as the prime contract,
scope of work, execution plan, and schedule
• Perform process studies for more complex systems
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within Fluor in addition to process
engineers and supervisors
• Other duties as assigned
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health,
wellness, and financial security. We also offer training and development courses for employees to
develop their skill set.
Job ID: 140086BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.