At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you a process engineer that is looking for more than just a job?
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a difference?
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients?
We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical
Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life‐saving plasma industry,
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast‐paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries,
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast
Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
Our Fluor office in Manila, Philippines is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a can‐do attitude that supplements our growing process team.
What we are currently looking for is a Process Engineer III.
Responsibilities of this position include providing Process Technology engineering and technical support for systems of intermediate complexity.
Typical tasks are:
• Perform broad range of process engineering technology assignments such as creating,
checking and updating Mass Balances, PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams), P&IDs (Piping &
Instrumentation Diagrams), utility summary, pump hydraulics, line sizing, equipment sizing,
specifying pressure safety devices, instrument sizing, checking vendor data against
• Writing process scope and process design basis
• Participate /lead in P&ID and Safety reviews
• Understand and follow baseline documents for your project such as the prime contract,
scope of work, execution plan, the schedule, cost estimate, and risk
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process
engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
• Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the Company in addition to
process engineers and supervisors
• Understand and follow the effort‐hours budget and process schedule
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined
requirement and standards, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. We also offer training and development courses for employees to develop their skill set.
Job ID: 140082BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.