At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under limited supervision, this role performs clerical and administrative duties related to complex Project Business Services activities.
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Apply experience in the use of automated accounting to perform data collection, data input, maintenance, and reporting
• Support and lead invoicing
• Reconcile cost, hours, and billing
• May provide guidance to lower level technicians and clerks
• Interface with other locations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140309BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.