At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Overview of the Position:
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of moderate to complex advanced scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Review project specifications, administrative and technical practices, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams, and supplier information.
• Performs manual/computer layouts using specifications, standard drawings, design instructions, plot plans, flow diagrams, line list and supplier information.
• Develops detailed design project piping models.
• Prepares piping drawings, isometric, stress and material sketches.
• Check; back check, and correct assigned piping models, drawings and isometrics.
• Communicates and interfaces with other project design and engineering disciplines.
• Check other departments design drawings and supplier equipment drawings.
• Update master flow diagrams and location control plan.
• Assets/monitor area progresses and reports to supervisor as required.
• Train, assist and develop work group members, particularly designer level and below.
• Perform as qualified checker for project piping deliverables
• Capable to supervise 3-4 personnel.
Job ID: 141615BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.