At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is provide a center of excellence for proposal development and production with a focus of supporting the businesses in the winning of work by providing coordination, editing, writing, formatting, graphics, desktop publishing, presentations, production, and systems to support the Business Lines’ sales and marketing, functional, and corporate requirements. This role typically leads the conceptual development and execution of design principles in Business Development & Strategy deliverables with minimal supervision and working with the Multimedia/Graphic functional manager.
• Provide highly creative graphic design for production of printed sales and marketing materials including drawings and photographs for proposals, qualification documents, and presentations and multimedia projects
• Conceptualize, design, and produce sales and marketing collateral, including brochures, advertisements, datasheets, tradeshow booth materials, CDs/DVDs, and websites in a deadline-driven environment
• Manage, coordinate, produce, and revise graphics and page layout for sales proposals, presentations, and qualifications
• Interface with the sales marketing team in a professional manner, taking thoughts and ideas and transferring them into the required end-product
• Work closely with client and business line personnel on presentations; can make changes in a presentation room, in-house and offsite
• Ensure adherence to the corporate brand and quality standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141547BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.