At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for consultation pertaining to HR practices and policies for assigned client groups or specific discipline. The responsibilities could include consultation on the portfolio of HR programs and initiatives or acting as a subject matter expert for an HR discipline with the intent to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources function.
• Administer all applicable Human Resource policies and procedures affecting employees
• May function as a team leader or group participant on special Human Resource projects
• Interface with groups inside and outside the organization (other Human Resource departments, Strategic Business Units (SBUs), projects, vendors)
• Communicate and work collaboratively within the context of a globally diverse environment
• Maintain a close working relationship with discipline management to ensure that services are properly executed and the needs of the company are met
• Establish relationship with direct manager and colleagues as a discipline expert
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141044BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.