Static Equipment Engineer
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Now is an exciting time to join the Fluor team in the Philippines!
Join us and enjoy the following!
• Competitive salary
• Various allowances
• Time Off with Pay
• Alternating Friday Off Week
• Health and Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Savings and Investment Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Overall Wellbeing Programs
• Employee engagement activities
• Participation to volunteer programs that impact our community
• Membership to various Employee Resource Groups
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Mentoring Culture
The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge on projects and perform static equipment engineering on intermediate to moderately complex assignments.
• Establish equipment requirements and prepare mechanical equipment data sheets for unfired heat transfer equipment, pressure vessels and tanks
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment and solve problems of intermediate to moderate engineering complexity
• Review and approve vendor lists, prepare quotation requests / bid tabulations / purchase orders and review substitutions for technical acceptability
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, industry codes and standards, as well as department practices and procedures
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans and Quality Plans to ensure work product meets defined requirements and standards
• Identify potential changes and/or deviation to the scope then apply change management.
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, and providing support to colleagues
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142618BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.