At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This job is for a junior level structural designer in a project. The job follows established policies, procedures, and practices. The job requires technical knowledge and skills to do the work listed. The job also helps Fluor compete globally by delivering high-quality and valuable services. The job is to design and do 3D layout of moderate scope under the guidance of the design area supervisor.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in model reviews using 3D review platform and create 3D models of moderate complexity
• Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D layout
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Provide close interface with, and promote the understanding of other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140394BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.