Fluor Drafter IV in Muntinlupa, Philippines
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of limited scope to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
• Prepare advanced complexity 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Provide close interface with other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125331BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.