Fluor Accountant in New Delhi, India
The purpose of this position is to perform accounting activities and assume responsibility for maintenance of ledger accounts.
• Understand and analyze understand the activities being performed with respect to theory and company policy
• May perform supervisory and training duties
• Perform general accounting and other related duties in daily administration of the accounting department
• Maintain general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, and setting up new accounts
• Monitor accounts receivables collection from individuals and/or institutions, interface with bank; reconcile customer accounts; may also require booking of sales
• Maintain accounting records for fixed assets
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108301BR
City: New Delhi
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.