Fluor Accounting Technician in New Delhi, India
Under direct supervision, this positions works on the most complex clerical functions related to accounting activities.
• Use automated accounting systems to perform data collection and data input
• May provide guidance to lower level technicians and clerks
• May interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, vendors, and project personnel
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108177BR
City: New Delhi
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.