Fluor Associate Project Automation Spec in New Delhi, India
This is an entry level position. The Associate Project Automation Specialist I role provides local project support for MasterPlant™ or other project automation technology. These technical specialists provide basic end user project support, project configuration, or project modifications.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager or senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS)
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the MasterPlant™ technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide end user office support, project setup and configuration, or special project modifications required for the automation technology under the direction of a senior PAS
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 114597BR
City: New Delhi
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.