Fluor Senior Project Payables Analyst in New Delhi, India
This position is responsible for managing a broad scope of complex, high volume and time sensitive project payables activities, ensuring accuracy of all project payables processing and compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements. This role is responsible for the management of accounts payable related ledger accounts. To perform this job requires proficiency in automated accounting systems and interfacing with clients, auditors, vendors, project management, procurement and other company disciplines. This role provides guidance, training and development to project accounts payable (AP) analysts, technicians, and clerks, and evaluates their work.
• Process project related vendor and subcontractor invoices and check requests, including verification of appropriate supporting documentation
• Coordinate payment of project vendor and subcontractor invoices in accordance with commercial terms and project procedures
• Coordinate and manage activities performed by project accounts payable (AP) personnel
• Ensure that all work performed adheres to generally accepted accounting practices and company/client policies and procedures
• Maintain close coordination with project controls, procurement, and contracts
• Coordinate with other finance disciplines as required for successful project execution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108739BR
City: New Delhi
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.