At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Gliwice is part of the Fluor Corporation based in the USA, a provider of professional and technical solutions in the field of technical consulting, design and investment project management.
Fluor in Gliwice operates under the Urban Solutions and Energy Solutions business lines. We have extensive experience, in particular in the implementation of investment projects for segments such as:
Life Sciences (pharmacy, biotechnology)
Advanced Technologies (battery industry, database centers)
Chemicals (chemistry, petrochemistry, refineries).
In connection with the growth of our Construction structures, we are seeking those interested in their career development in the position of:
Discipline Inspector (Civil, Sanitary, Electrical)
Location: Poland Nysa (on site)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the assigned scope of work including necessary input to log book
• Monitors the activities and ensures compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements
• Provides first line administration and compliance with site HSE program Coordinates the activities of contractors performing work within a discipline
• Performs work in conformance with programs, plans, specifications, schedules, and cost control estimates
• Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work
• Manages the contractual commitments of contractors, including cost, quality, and schedule and coordinates their field activities.
• Assists/reports to Quality Manager possible back charges to contractors/suppliers/vendors due to late delivery/poor quality etc.
• Verifies accuracy of contractors invoices
• Causes tests to be undertaken at the various hold points; witnesses such tests in accordance with the contractor’s quality inspection and test plan
• Verifies contractor’s compliance with ‚as built’ requirements
• Verification of punch lists progress on a daily or weekly basis to support Pre-commissioning and Turn-Over manager in order to achieve Mechanical Completion
• Support quality manager with non-conformities maintenance
• Verifies that required inspections, examinations, and tests of systems, subsystems or components have been performed and results properly documented
• Participate in Quality inspection - verify results
• Participate in inspection required by Polish Building Law
Basic Job Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering Discipline
• Valid discipline building certificate according to Polish Building Law
• Fluent communication skills in English (additional language will be preferable)
• Extensive management and leadership experience
• QA/ QC inspection and engineering
• Quality expertise
• Implementing structure and quality improvement programs
Job ID: 142061BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.