At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of maintenance support activities for a small to medium sized maintenance contract and/or Small Capital projects and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function. Oversees subcontracted maintenance and construction crews and may supervise maintenance entry level personnel and/or maintenance supervisors. Provides field construction management to include project estimation, scheduling input, overall construction execution, maintenance services, project turnover, and emergency coverage. Performs as liaison between the client, contractors, and engineering.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities (O&M Mgr):
• Provide economical effective services that support the client in achieving the facility’s goals for safety, productivity, and environmental compliance.
• Direct maintenance activities include the work that preserves, maintains, or restores installed systems; includes major maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance, repair, replacement, improvement, modifications, and equipment and parts acquisition.
• Oversee indirect maintenance activities such as facilitating direct work execution and include work identification, cost estimating and tracking, purchasing and materials management, planning and scheduling, task tracking and monitoring, and maintaining facility, equipment, and financial histories
• Perform Capital Asset Management to include coordinating the planning, constructing, maintaining, and equipping the functions completed within the client’s facility
• Responsible for compliance with Fluor’s corporate programs, which include plant maintenance performance evaluation, equipment reliability programs, outage planning and developing/implementing an operating strategy within safety guidelines.
• Participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and development phases of projects, including the coordination and implementation of the constructability review program.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Other duties as needed
Job ID: 141994BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.