At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential project management job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs all project management responsibilities on medium to large sized and moderate to high risk engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) projects. This position may also be assigned responsibility for a substantial area of a mega project. When acting in the role of a Proposal Manager, this position is responsible for managing completion of technical and commercial proposals, providing project planning, means and methods of project execution and strategy, schedule preparation, cost estimating, and Project Execution and Commercial Execution Strategy.
• Supporting the implementation of automated work processes and tools on the project to the fullest extent practical, consistent with adding value and establishing an efficient and cost-effective project environment;
• Collaborating within sales, operations, and technical teams pursuing prospective projects to develop win strategies, including project execution and commercial strategies;
• Providing Leadership to large teams, this may include incentive programs, solving interpersonal conflicts, selecting the right person for the particular tasks and acting on signs of work overload;
• Typically managing personnel and providing an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members,
• Available and able to travel domestically and internationally to attend to business related matters;
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141126BR
State: Western Australia
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.