Fluor Construction Engineering Specialist IV - Intelligent Transportation in Phoenix, Arizona
Provides construction engineering and technical support for one or more Construction Engineering discipline within an area on large stand-alone projects. The successful candidate must have overall knowledge of the functionality of ITS infrastructure, network connectivity, Traffic Systems and Lighting/electrical components to perform conventional and moderately-complex assignments.
• Perform constructability reviews during development of plans
• Provides construction engineering and technical support in the construction and installation of the aforementioned areas of work
• Coordinates the work of subcontractors and construction engineers, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific areas of construction
• Assist with the management of Submittals, Configuration, Documentation, Deployment, Testing and Turnover of Road Side Equipment to include:
o Dynamic Message Sign
o Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera
o Layer 2 & Layer 3 Switches
• Experience with the following manufacturers would be of benefit but not mandatory
o Skyline Products (DMS)
o Cohu, WTI Sidewinder, Bosch (CCTV)
o Brocade (network switches)
• Understand the relationship between hardware, software, deployment and integration
• Be able to read, comprehend and implement Project Special Provisions and plans
• Develop, implement and monitor a subcontractor schedule
• Review and approve monthly subcontractor invoice
• Generate monthly report
• Perform estimating take-offs
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 100427BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.