Fluor Maintenance Planner - Instrumentation in Port Neches, Texas
Under Working Supervision this position reports to a senior level specialist, maintenance manager, or operations management position. This position assists on project or contract as a maintenance reliability technician, planner, or scheduler. This role may act as a project team leader when assigned.
-- Provide technical supervision and monitor the maintenance operation by planning and implementing specialized maintenance procedures and methods
• Develop and monitor scheduling activities by implementing and planning preventative, corrective, scheduled outage maintenance work orders and plans and schedules small capital work
• Perform work by selecting and operating equipment for required testing, measuring or maintenance activities and determining appropriate calibration equipment, methods, and procedures
• Maintain workflow by requisitioning and expediting materials, equipment and services at optimum levels
• Maintain equipment history record by developing/maintaining filing system
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems; adhering to legal requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116759BR
City: Port Neches
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.