Fluor Quality Engineer II in Qingdao, China
This position applies knowledge of Quality principles and practices to a range of project assignments. Serves as Quality Representative on small to medium projects, if necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances, and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist (if directed by senior Quality management) the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as a Quality auditor and may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess (if directed by senior Quality management) the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Assist in the maintenance of project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Execute project Quality work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117587BR
State: Shandong Province
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.