Fluor Project Coordinator in Radford, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the delivery of services to contractors at various locations who have contracted with the company or who are interested in its products or services. This position may train other members of the department.
• Monitor contracts and orders to ensure contract compliance
• Negotiate with carriers, and customers to get the best prices and ensure customer satisfaction
• Research resources to find equipment or tools that have been requested that are not in stock
• Coordinate the logistics of getting requested material from its current location to the customer as quickly and cost effectively as possible
• Monitor department’s work orders, contracts, and billings to ensure all are reconciled
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117563BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.