Fluor Spec III, Material Mgmt in Radford, Virginia
This position has the responsibility for identification of material requirements and preparation of material take-offs from drawings of complexity in accordance with practices, codes, specifications, procedures, and specific project requirements. This role may supervise a small contract or several small units within a contract.
• Become familiar with basic materials and demonstrate an awareness of their importance to the overall effort
• Become familiar with and understand material contingencies, logistics analysis, and material management functions
• Demonstrate an understanding of material control activities and interfaces with internal and external clients
• Provide written/verbal communications with internal and external clients upon request
• Develop logistics and related procedures with Procurement, Construction, Project Controls, and Project to ensure the timely delivery of materials to the job site
• Assist field forces during construction, if required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106547BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.