At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides supervisory services to manage the site quality program on projects and is typically the Site Quality Manager. However, on very large projects this person may report to a Senior Quality Manager or to a Director of Quality. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Make presentations to explain the construction Quality organization, its role within Fluor, and its interface with other disciplines within the company
• Provide quality input to site-issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
• Provide training of the construction quality program to site personnel
• Review and approve contractor quality programs and inspection & test plans submitted as part of their contract requirements; identify appropriate hold or witness points on inspection & test plans
• Assist Site Manager with resolution of client complaints that are quality-related
• Manage Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141957BR
City: RAS Al-Khair
State: Eastern Province
Country: Saudi Arabia
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.