At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California's Central Valley.
Under the direction of the Deputy Director of Real Property, the Analytics/Support Senior Project Manager is responsible for database administration, data management and verification, project coordination, change control management, reporting, and research and analysis in support of the Real Property Branch.
Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Staff Management - Provide technical guidance and training to RPB analysts, database support staff, and consultants responsible for entering information into RPB’s information systems; create, assign, and manage team tasks and deliverables; manage and monitor progress; and troubleshoot issues.
• Data Verification and Quality Control – Review and maintain the accuracy of data in the RPB’s information management systems including geoAMPS, SharePoint, and GIS; perform quality control of data, including performing quality checks, by routine reviews of data input by RPB staff and consultants to check for accuracy, consistency, timeliness, and compliance with RPB’s policies, procedures, and directives; reviewing reports prepared by others to check for consistency with RPB’s information systems; and input and reconcile information from other systems including information from CalTrans Legal or the Authority’s Environmental Branch.
• Reporting – Manage the preparation of RPB’s periodic and ad-hoc reports; perform quality control for reporting, including performing quality check on reports and other deliverables; investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error reports.
• Database Administration – Manage geoAMPS, LandPro, SharePoint, and GIS Systems Managers and Database Administrators in developing and maintaining databases; gather requirements from end users; identify opportunities to make improvements to the databases, and coordinate to make update to the systems; work with developers on new tasks and bugs and act as a liaison with the SMEs on questions or concerns; and collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
• Change Control Management – Manage chance control by reviewing updated appraisal maps, review RRLs and ROIs, and report for newly impacted parcels; identify changes in parcel impacts and property ownership, or other changes that would impact project scope, schedule or cost, and maintain Parcel Impact/Change Log; and perform QC review appraisal mapping against other mapping, including GIS railroad agreements and ROW transfer agreement exhibits to identify variance/changes.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143104BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.