At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Active Top Secret Security Clearance Required ***
Fluor is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our Global Government Services business line in the DMV area and projects overseas.
Participate in all aspects of Project Management for facility approved projects. Develop scope & statement of work, schedule, manage budget, approve purchases and sources selections, and manage sub-contractors and available inhouse resources. Gathering of requirements, Maintain Customer/stakeholder involvement, participate in design reviews, provide feedback, create implementation plan, execute, provide quality assurance, and ensure proper close out. Provide detailed inspection of project implementation, coordination with labor force, sub-contractors, and site authorities. Provide proper site permits, work authorization documents and ensure all affected/impacted parties are coordinated with.
• Responsibilities range from concept through commissioning
• Develop and review estimates and schedules and progress
• Develop and review specifications, including design and
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and
material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and
solve problems of complex to difficult engineering complexity
• Participate in people development through mentoring,
development of training material, and conducting training seminars.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding
solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance
with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Construction related activities including daily inspections,
red-lines, submittal review and approval, and RFI responses
• Must be experienced with shipping OCONUS material via Freight Forwarder
• Must have experience reviewing construction drawings and creating ‘take-offs’ for primary tradecraft
• Must have experience in estimating and a working knowledge of software estimating tools
• Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141251BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.