At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
***Must possess an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI ***
The Senior Project Information Specialist manages the information technology, automation, and information/data management requirements for the project team. This position reports to the Project Automation department manager or lead Project Information Manager (PIM).
The Specialist works with the client, project management, and senior/subject matter expert (SME)/project information manager (PIM) to analyze and develop the work process and identify innovative solutions. The specialist facilitates projects and coordinates with peers to accomplish goals.
The Specialist performs the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) duties for the proposal and project teams. As the ISSO, this position is responsible for maintaining the classified information systems security program. In addition to daily compliance and routine break-fix duties, this individual will develop and manage projects to enhance the Information Security program.
• Collaborate with a more senior PIM as necessary to
Coordinate the automation scope, services, budget, and schedule
Coordinate automation kickoff activities and provide overall cross-discipline automation coordination
Identify and coordinate the automation project turnover and close-out activities
Responsible for project alignment and compliance of the assigned contract scope, company policies, procedures, and project priorities for the Information Technology function
• Assist Trade Compliance with requirements for any software or technology-licensing needs
• Provide proper management of company and client owned assets
• Identify any special local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) requirements and activities computing requirements for the project
• Coordinate the specification, planning, and implementation of project office and construction site office-computing environments
• Coordinate Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) system accreditation, ensure proper security procedures are developed and implemented using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process in compliance with the DCSA Authorization and Assessment Process Manual (DAAPM) and other related Federal policies and directives
• For projects and proposals for an agency that do not utilize DCSA accreditation, ensure proper security procedures are developed and implemented per the agency requirements
• Verify and audit that all NIST 800-53, ICD 503, or other baseline security controls are consistent with the System Security Plans (SSP) and in compliance with the accrediting agency requirements
Generally favorable indoor office workspace
Various levels of environmental conditions include but are not limited to project worksites and vendor/client facilities which may have temporary office space, moving mechanical parts and vibration; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and extreme temperatures and high noise levels
Job ID: 140645BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.