Fluor Senior Marketing Specialist - Proposal Facilitator in Reston, Virginia
The Proposal Facilitator supports the Fluor Government Group in winning new business by assisting proposal teams with coordination and desktop publishing throughout the proposal development lifecycle. The person in this position works closely with the proposal manager to ensure all milestones within the proposal lifecycle are met with quality, compliant proposal products. This position reports to the Proposal Operations Director.
• Responsibilities include:
• Analyzing the RFP requirements for all the desktop publishing, production and delivery requirements
• Coordinating the reproduction and distribution of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Quotations (RFQs) as well as Amendments
• Creating the Proposal Production Plan, Delivery Plan, and Submission Checklists and works with closely with the Proposal Manager to ensure all milestones are met.
• Supporting the creation and administration of proposal sites (SharePoint, or other proposal development tools
• Tracking action items as needed
• Working closely with the proposal manager, ensures production and other milestones throughout the lifecycle can be met.
• Performing desktop publishing on various proposal volumes, making sure requirements are met from Annotated Mock up (AMU) to color reviews, final production, and orals presentations
• Interfacing with the authors and Graphics Artist to ensure a smooth graphic revisions process
• Maintaining configuration control of all files
• Coordinating security access and badging for the proposal teams
• Preparing and updating the wall or virtual wall on a daily basis with the current version of the proposal
• Preparing of electronic file submissions, making sure the file sizes are acceptable, and correct files are sent to contracts
• Identifying additional proposal resources needed
• Managing overall desktop publishing and production of proposal materials working in concert with the Proposal Manager
• Managing the final production of proposal materials to include printing and production of material, and/or coordinating with print shop services
• Coordinating the final book check of proposal deliverables
• Packaging of proposal material going to the customer
• Supporting the submission of Evaluation Notices and Request for Final Proposal
• Supporting the creation and access to a Proposal Library as well as helping the team research old relevant proposals for reference material
• Directing proposal facilitator consultants as needed
Job ID: 125338BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.