Fluor Senior Security Specialist in Reston, Virginia
This position plans and executes project assignments. Working in conjunction with the security manager or supervisor, this role administers specific functions of the security department.
• Execute and monitor project security policies and procedures to safeguard property, plant, equipment, security information, intellectual property, and personnel
• Provide effective access controls and physical security as required
• Provide security support for office and/or project work environment
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124595BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.