At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Active Top Secret Clearance Required ***
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all construction activities for a small to medium sized construction contract and/or small capital project. This position supervises construction entry level personnel and/or construction supervisors.
• Contribute to project effectiveness by assisting with the interpretation of engineering drawings, work orders, specifications and manufacturer’s technical data materials; also assist or perform diagnostics of equipment failures and recommend solutions to solving equipment reliability problems
• Improve service results by developing and implementing work process improvements in assigned area of responsibility
• Maintain workflow by approving completed work orders and storing requisitions for materials
• Make sure work is carried out in an efficient manner by coordinating daily work schedules with the customer’s operations, including personnel deployment, materials coordination and information availability
• As directed, fulfill contract and Operating System Requirements (OSR)/Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team
• Maintain staff by supervising and motivating craft workers with skills focused in the installation, repair, preventive and predictive maintenance, removal, operation, or adjustment of equipment or components in accordance with project procedure requirements and specifications
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143748BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.