At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Managing the overall integrity of the Project Budget and Forecast in accordance with the approved Baseline
• Developing and maintaining detailed technical quantity-based performance metrics
• Leading Change Management Meeting to identify change and risk exposure
• Manage the project schedules including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Ability to analyze cost and schedule performance and document variances utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) principles.
• Manage the implementation of corrective actions based on EVMS metrics and variance analysis.
• Oversight of the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract.
• Responsible for the Profit and Margin Analysis reporting.
• Maintain the established project cost/schedule program and prepares schedule/cost status reports
• Work with CAM to obtain data on field progress and review invoices of contractors to provide independent judgment for progress reporting and payment, and accrual determination
Job ID: 143369BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.