Quality Control Manager- Semi Conductor
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position may be assigned to one of the Operation Centers or to a specific project. The Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities are written to cover either assigned location. The role provides services to manage the site quality program on projects. This position typically is the Site Quality Manager. However, on very large projects this person may report to a Director of Quality. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Provide Quality input to site-issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
• Assist site manager with resolution of client complaints that are quality-related
• Develop site-specific quality procedures as necessary to support the project
• Manage one or more Construction Quality Managers/Supervisors (and their subordinate inspection staff) in multiple areas on the project
• Enforce and champion the requirements of the site quality program (including the processing of any required revisions) and other project quality and technical requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143653BR
City: Rio Rancho
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.