Project HR Lead
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, is seeking candidates for the recently awarded California High-Speed Rail program. The team was a awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
The purpose of this position is to plan, direct and coordinate the Human Resource (HR) management activities to support a business or geography or to manage a Human Resource discipline or multiple disciplines or a single large project or multiple significant projects at the corporate level or within an operations center.
• Lead, direct and communicate, collaboratively within the context of a globally diverse environment with HR management leadership and the general HR team to influence, develop, implement, and manage policies, programs and services ,including one or several of these areas: HR business partner relationships; policies & procedures; recruitment & retention; compensation; performance management; employee relations; employment litigation; regulatory compliance & reporting; employee & organizational development; workforce & succession planning; employee communications
• Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
• Maintain close working relationship with operational management acting as a counselor in all HR areas to ensure monitor and confirm that human resources services are being properly executed and that the needs of the company are being met
• Facilitate HR mission goals across teams to support the business
• Develop and manage workforce planning strategies
• Provide leadership in organizational development, design and capability including change implementation with a focus on: leadership, employee and team engagement and development
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143621BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.