At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136760BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.