At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is seeking candidates for the I-35 Northeast Expansion (NEX) South project in San Antonio, TX.
Fluor’s scope includes the design and construction of approximately four miles of elevated lanes, three in each direction, and associated interchanges at either end of the project.
The I-35 NEX South Project will add additional capacity to one of the most congested corridors in the state, which handles more than 140,000 vehicles per day.
This position is responsible for consultation pertaining to HR practices and policies at the project.
• Administer all applicable Human Resource policies and procedures affecting employees
• Interface with groups inside and outside the organization (other Human Resource departments, Strategic Business Units (SBUs), projects, vendors)
• Communicate and work collaboratively within the context of a globally diverse environment
• Maintain a close working relationship with discipline management to ensure that services are properly executed and the needs of the company are met
• Establish relationship with direct manager and colleagues as a discipline expert
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139817BR
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.