At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is seeking candidates for the I-35 Northeast Expansion (NEX) South project in San Antonio, TX.
Fluor’s scope includes the design and construction of approximately four miles of elevated lanes, three in each direction, and associated interchanges at either end of the project.
The I-35 NEX South Project will add additional capacity to one of the most congested corridors in the state, which handles more than 140,000 vehicles per day.
Technical and operational support for the construction of cast-in-place and precast structures, and mechanically stabilized earth wall systems. Position includes both field and office environments. Works closely with Superintendent, Lead Engineer, and functional departments to ensure polices, procedures, and standards are adhered to. Reports to Lead Structures Engineer.
• Works with Structures Superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
• Willingness to learn from experienced Field Engineers and Superintendents
• Interface with team members to provide input as necessary to ensure that Project Controls reporting is accurate and timely
• Worked with bridge construction or cast in place concrete (formwork, rebar, concrete pours, dry finishing, etc) is a benefit but not a requirement
• Experienced with AutoCAD preferred
• Works with Superintendent and Lead Engineer to prepare Construction Work Plans
• Works with Superintendent and Lead Engineer to identify and resolve design issues with Engineer of Record
• Incorporates projects Quality Management System requirements into assigned scopes of work.
• Confirm that when appropriate technical issues of RFls have had the involvement of engineering and technical specialists in solutions
• Maintain Daily Report for construction activities, performance, problems, manpower, equipment, etc.
• Reviewing and verifying crew daily time cards for accuracy
• Participates in daily safety/toolbox meetings
• Responsible for coordinating proper inspections and testing for assigned scopes of work
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140364BR
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.