Fluor Document & Data Management Spec III in Shanghai, China
This position typically works on any project activities and may perform as a small project lead or a sub-lead in a intermediate or large project to plan and coordinate Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones. This role requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience and expertise of PDDM procedures and relevant company policies. The individual will perform management of all company and project documentation in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Clients, Engineering, Subcontractors, internal project management, field personnel, etc. This position is expected to complete and supervise basic and high level processes on a smaller to intermediate project to work within a team or independently. This position could step in for an absent lead or to sub-lead a small to intermediate project.
• Participate in project task force meetings
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Review work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• May direct the work activity and training of junior roles
• May report directly to task force engineering manager
• Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117262BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.