Fluor New Graduate - Construction Management in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
O&M Operations / Construction Mgr. (Small Capital Projects)
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex construction / maintenance projects
• Management of small cap structural, mechanical, electrical, architectural and civil construction / facility projects
• Manage HSE requirements for construction / maintenance projects in operating facilities
• Planning and scheduling contractor work in an operating facility
• Develop construction / facility maintenance scopes of work
• Manage quality requirements for construction/facility maintenance projects
• Manage construction / facility maintenance costs and budgets
• Obtain work approvals and permits as required
• Work in a distribution center facility
• Responsible for Contractor and Client Invoicing
• Work with local Engineering firms when necessary
• Obtain estimates / bids
• Manage construction turn over with drawing, as builds, submittals, etc. Update Master drawings as needed
• With DOO assistance, maintains client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Acts as the first line of contact to the Client Plant Manager by conducting quarterly interviews and maintaining close client relationships.
• Manages the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns.
• Assists in the development and adherence to Site Business Plan by monitoring budgets, performance and utilization, and provides periodic reporting for the respective site.
• Maintains a safe work environment by administering a proactive environmental, health and safety program oriented towards maintenance activities and zero accidents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126845BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.