Fluor Process/Specialty Engineer II in South San Francisco, California
The purpose of this position is to provide Process Technology engineering and technical support for intermediate systems with moderate complexity.
• Perform broad range of process engineering technology assignments
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
• Periodically review work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the Company in addition to process engineers and supervisors
• Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and process schedule
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125367BR
City: South San Francisco
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.