At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide Process Technology engineering and technical support for simple systems.
• Perform basic process engineering assignments
• Generate, calculate, and correlate data to assist higher level engineers in performing required engineering functions
• Understand and follow Process Design Basis and Process Design Criteria
• Maintain awareness of cost impacts related to process design
• Understand client objectives and goals; implement these objectives and goals in all aspects of work on the project
• Assist with process studies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 137409BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.